Saturday, September 10, 2011


 (Re posted from my Multiply account)
Posted by jonathan on Jan 12, '08 1:04 AM for everyone
I am A The Dawn FAN eversince they started. This maybe a little late but I'll share my experiences with the DVD.  Medyo mahaba...

I am a member of The Dawn Listers on Yahoo groups and I  was referring to the group for updates on the availability of TND
DVD before it was released. Monitoring any sightings. Since I live in
Bulacan, The nearest Major dept store is SM Marilao, which has
Astroplus. Every time I visit I asked if it's available to no avail.
Come Christmas eve, there were carolers in our house and my wife
jokingly said "kayo na naman?" I said to her don't be a scrooge. She
said " Scrooge pala ha!! Tingnan natin sino Scrooge!"

When it was time to open the gifts, she handed me a paper bag from Powerbooks and
behold, the gifts of all gifts! A TND DVD!!! It turned out that she
called Powerbooks branches in search of it and she managed to reserved
a copy from the Glorietta branch and asked her cousin to get it!! I
was laughing with happiness like Santa Clause that night and wasted no
time watching it after receiving it till the first hour of Christmas.
She was no scrooge after all!

Can't thank my wife for a very wonderful and memorable gift. And I
love her more for it!

Thanks to The Dawn and Direk Mike! It was a great movie indeed!!

Tano!

No comments:

Post a Comment